In press - Guide to Advanced Statistical Analysis in R
by statistician April Liu
2nd edition - A new edition of Statistical Testing with R: June 1st 2022
Questions and answers - Following requests from tutors, additional questions and answers on a chapter-by-chapter basis
may be found on the sections of the website devoted to individual books.
Further update - the exercises have been edited to make them more relevant to the specific disciplines
Library ebooks - Vor Press books are now available from EBSCO.
Inspection copies - University teachers can ask for these using the 'Contact' page.
We have a new imprint for literature - VolitorBooks.com
Thank you, tutors - Vor Press thanks academics from the USA, Canada, Europe, the UK and Australia for their recent comments:
- I really like the straightforwardness of the explanations – everything is very clear
- Teaching this semester was much easier, and more enjoyable, than in the past. ... We were able to follow the textbook and go from descriptive statistics to linear and logistic regression during the semester
- Has a knack of explaining things in an easy and accessible way
- A must-get if you need to learn stats without maths.. a fantastic resource... This book explains some rather complicated methods in a simple way
- Nicely paced stats intro without heavy mathematics
- So far, I think pretty much everyone (students/faculty) that I have shown Jamovi to has switched over and started using it, and I essentially work my way through the textbook when teaching. I am currently using your (wonderful) book for my summer class, and will use it again in the fall. I have shared the exercises with my students.
- Great book
- One of the best out there
Thank you, students - And thank you to students, for your comments:
- One of my favourite books
- For once, our eyes don't glaze over
New writers - We welcome statistician April Liu.
Recently published: Health, Sport and Education versions of the Jamovi/JASP books. From April 15th 2020.
A draft edition of the psychology book was enthusiastically received at universities in Australia in 2018.
Jamovi and JASP have been adopted by universities in
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand