Statistical Testing with jamovi/JASP for Sport
Reviews from the Statistics without Mathematics series
The focus on purpose and the meaning behind statistical tests, rather than formulae and calculations, is
refreshing and meaningful. Explanations are concise but not superficial.
- Dr David Harrison, educational and health researcher, University College London
Genuinely crystal-clear and easy to follow, the contents are ordered and weighted appropriately.
Utterly engaging throughout. Technically very sound, this couldn't be better!
- Dr George Sik and Alex Pearce, eras Ltd
Chartered Psychologists and Associate Fellows of the British Psychological Society
I'm an experienced statistician, but I still use from time to time.
- Ofra Reuven, statistician and statistics lecturer
Turns statistics into an engaging process of discovery. The tone is affable, resolutely
avoiding 'expertism'. Easily digested and lucid, it can be read at speed.
- Nigel Rayment, Director, Magnified Learning
I wish I'd had this book 20 years ago. It would have saved me from many headaches.
The engaging style and and clarity of expression make the whole business almost a pleasure.
- Nick Warren, educational researcher
The informal (and humorous) approach is a key feature and should reassure any novice researchers.
- Dr Jerry Warr, formerly Senior Lecturer, School of Health, Bournemouth University
Statistics without Mathematics series - General Editor: Cole Davis
ISBN numbers: Hardback - 978-1-9160636-9-3 Paperback - 978-1-9160636-8-6
Ebook - 978-1-9163632-0-5